is a micronized stable combination of PTFE and Polyethylene Wax used to get a uniform and abrasion resistant fine surface texture in powder coatings and liquid paints.
- Excellent scratch and mar resistance
- Enhanced surface slip
- Uniform fine surface texture
- Appearance: free-flowing powder
- Color: white
- Particle size (laser diffraction): d50: ≤ 9 µm
- Melting point: 125 °C
- Density: 1,04 g/cm³
PowderMod. 710 R is designed for powder coating applications based on polyesters / urethanes and for liquid paints.
The recommended dosage level is between 0,8 and 3% based on total weight and depend on the required effect.
- Powder Coatings: The product should be incorporated and mixed before extrusion.
- Liquid Paints: The incorporation of the product should take place at the end of the production process.
The product must be stored under dry conditions between 5 and 30 °C in closed storage areas.
PowderMod. 710 R is available in 20 kg bags.
For further information read the material safety data sheet (MSDS). For the current state of regulations for materials intended to come into contact with food please contact us directly.