is a micronized stable combination of PTFE and Polyethylene Wax used to get a uniform and abrasion resistant fine surface texture in powder coatings and liquid paints.
- Excellent scratch and mar resistance
- Enhanced surface slip
- Uniform fine surface texture
- Appearance: free-flowing powder
- Color: white
- Particle size (laser diffraction): d50: ≤ 9 µm
- Melting point: 125 °C
- Density: 1,04 g/cm³
PowderMod.® 710 R is designed for powder coating applications based on polyesters / urethanes and for liquid paints.
The recommended dosage level is between 0,8 and 3% based on total weight and depend on the required effect.
- Powder Coatings: The product should be incorporated and mixed before extrusion.
- Liquid Paints: The incorporation of the product should take place at the end of the production process.
The product must be stored under dry conditions between 5 and 30 °C in closed storage areas.
PowderMod.® 710 R is available in 15 kg boxes with PE-inliner.
For further information read the material safety data sheet (MSDS). For the current state of regulations for materials intended to come into contact with food please contact us directly.