Micronised polypropylene wax is recommended for solvent based and powder coatings to create excellent scratch resistant and strong matting effect.
- Excellent scratch resistance
- Improved sliding properties
- Strong matting effect
- Improved adhesion properties
- Appearance: free-flowing powder
- Color: white
- Particle size distributioon (laser diffraction): d50: ≤10 μm
- Melting point: 140 °C
- Density (20 °C): 0,9 g/cm³
PowderMod. 520 C can be used for solvent-based systems and powder coatings.
The recommended dosage level is between 2 and 5% based on total weight and depend on the required effect.
- Liquid Systems: For the incorporation of the powder known methods for mixing can be used.
- Powder Coatings: The product should be incorporated and mixed prior to extrusion.
The product must be stored under dry conditions between 5 and 30 °C in closed storage areas.
PowderMod. 520 C is available in 20 kg bags.
For further information read the material safety data sheet (MSDS). For the current state of regulations for materials intended to come into contact with food please contact us directly.