is a micronized, highly efficient, combination of PTFE and Fischer-Tropsch-Wax to produce a uniform high abrasion resistant surface texture in powder coatings and liquid systems.
- Low addition rates
- Excellent texturing
- Increases matted appearance
- Increased scratch resistance
- Appearance: free-flowing powder
- Color: white
- Particle size (laser diffraction): d50: <100 µm
- Melting point: 110 °C
- Density (20 °C): 1,02 g/cm³
PowderMod.® 1020 P is designed for powder coating applications and liquid paints.
The recommended dosage level is between 0,5 and 2% based on total weight and depend on the required level of matting and texture.
- Powder coatings: The product can be incorporated into the mixture prior to extrusion with sufficient mixing for uniform distribution.
- Liquid paints: The powder should preferably be incorporated at the end of the production process.
The product must be stored under dry conditions between 5 and 30 °C in closed storage areas.
PowderMod.® 1020 P is available in 20 kg boxes with PE-inliner.
For further information read the material safety data sheet (MSDS). For the current state of regulations for materials come into contact with food please contact us directly.